Elected Board of Directors – constitutional rules.
Our Constitution requires that the Board be comprised of:
- One director nominated by each of the following Construction Industry Organisations:
- Australian Industry Group;
- Communications Electrical Plumbing Union;
- Construction Forestry Mining Energy Union;
- Housing Industry Association; and
- Master Builders Australia.
- One director nominated by each of the following Property Services Industry Organisations as follows:
- Australian Security Industry Association;
- United Voice;
- Real Estate Institute of Australia; and
- Building Services Contractors Association of Australia.
- One director nominated by and from the following Members:
- Air-conditioning and Mechanical Contractors Association;
- Master Plumbers of Australia;
- Master Plumbers and Mechanical Services Association of Australia; and
- National Fire Industry Association.
- Two directors elected from those Members comprising the Property Services Industry Organisations not otherwise listed.
Click here to download the Constitution.